FSQR Lead – CASC Indonesia Refinery – Cargill. The Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Lead is responsible for ensuring the facility’s food safety, regulatory, and quality programs and customer specifications are adhered to in order to produce food safe and quality products.
In this role, you must be a self-starter and be able to manage and develop relationships with the operations, and plant management.
You will identify problems or bottlenecks in processes and resolve issues; ensure resources (including materials, equipment, and human resources) are available; support continuous improvement goals in food safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
In addition, you will work with other departments on root cause analysis, corrective actions and preventative measures to ensure that they are effective.
- Conducts verification and/or maintenance of the Food Safety and Quality Systems, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure, prerequisite programs, manufacturing processes, plant environment, and finished product.
- Collaborates with operations on the initiation of corrective action and preventative measures when necessary.
- Ensures adherence to corporate, regulatory, customer and facility food safety and quality requirements and completion of corrections and corrective actions.
- Leads food safety focused audits (Corporate Food Safety, FSSC 22000, customer, Halal, Kosher and regulatory).
- Oversee the food safety management system and management review.
- Manages food safety management system compliance to appropriate government regulations.
- Investigates and follow up on food safety incidents that occur in the plant to ensure they are reported and that corrective action and permanent corrections are taken.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other Minimum Qualifications May Apply
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- Refinery operations knowledge focused in the area of food safety and quality
- Working knowledge of laboratory, Statistical Process Control and plant processes
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills
- Advanced technical knowledge related to quality and auditing standards, regulatory practices and operational food safety policies/ procedures
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma, or other Continuous Improvement Tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team to established goals.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Based in Lampung
PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK BELOW FOR APPLY