Electrical Engineer – Cargill. The Electrical Engineer II helps to design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. Do you enjoy researching, developing, designing and testing? In this role, you do all that with our equipment, software systems, and networks.
- Participate in developing budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs and designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Inspect completed installations and observes operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Direct and oversee manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and design requirements.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment while performing engineering tasks to produce electrical design elements consistent with project specifications accurately and timely.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- 5 years in Electrical Engineer or Supervisor as industrial background oleochemical, biodiesel, refinery edible oil, bio ethanol, electricity power and similar liquid base industry
- Electrical Engineering background (Arus Kuat)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with large projects extending over a period of time
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as an individual and in a team environment
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical and mathematical skills
- Prior experience in designing and building electrical systems – power, lighting, and signal
- Based in Lampung
PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK BELOW FOR APPLY