Our team of 155,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
- Animal Nutrition
- Cocoa & Chocolate
- Grain & Oilseeds
- Palm Oil
- Starches Sweetener &Texturizers
- Edible Oils
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Bulking & Port Manager PT Cargill Indonesia
Job Purpose and Impact
The Bulking & Port Manager will provide strategic operational oversight for all operating facilities incoming and outgoing oils through jetty and loading unloading bay. In this role, Bulking and Port Manager will oversee and hold operating facilities accountable to standards for safety, quality, operational effectiveness, gain and loss, cost control and financial performance.
- Execute routine operations of assigned area for bulking and jetty operation, ensuring direct reports are following policies and procedures related to employee, food and feed safety and environmental compliance.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing oils, quantity, and quality to ensure incoming feed stock and export product follow the schedule and meet food safety requirements.
- Supervision bulking & port supervisors to meet customer specifications and timeline.
- Administer bulking & port budget for a department, process, or shift and executes purchase orders and ensures timely payment of invoices.
- Develop operational plans and monitors routine operations for all bulking & port operation for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Develop, supervise and provide coaching to direct reports including coaching company core values and guiding principles for assigned facilities or region.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports.
- Support for completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5 Years experiences as Bulking & Port Managers especially for Palm Oil Industry, Refinery & Oleo chem (liquid and dry bulk)
- Experience working in a plant environment/ tank farm & port project.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Experience with IMO port facility.
- Two years of supervisory experience